Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Films found...



This way, please.
Mr. Macklyn,
the new manicurist is here.
What? Well, tell her
I don't want a manicurist.
Well, how about a manicure then?
Now that you mention it,


Not her spirit name, dear.
We wouldn't know her spirit
name down here, would we?
She says her name's Claudia.
She's very nice but her
dress, it's all wet.
It's Claudia! Claudia, my baby.
Claudia, can you hear Mama?
'Claudia, speak to Mama, please.'


to vaporise a pineal tumour

without damaging

the quadrigeminal plate.

Subcutaneous microphone gonna

allow the patient to transmit

verbal instructions to his own brain.

- Like "Raise my left arm"?

- Or "Throw the harpoon".

People are gonna come from all over.


Why did you stop me ?

 Huh ?

 Why did you stop me ?

 For speeding.

 - I wasn't speeding.

 - Yes, you were.

 - No, I wasn't.

 - I'm afraid you were.


He was a sordid little rat.
Who was the victim?
- His mother.
That's rather rare -
murder of a mother by her son.
She's a brain psych major.
In many cases the murder of a girlfriend,
or a wife, has its psychological roots in an
unconscious hatred for the mother.
As I see it, the motive was common as dirt:
The old lady was insured.
He tied her to that chair.
The waters were rising.
You can see how high the waters rose.
Don Ignacio couldn't stand the sight of blood;
he was a cultivated man.
As you can see by this room, even in the
wilderness of Paraguay
in his hacienda surrounded by desolate pampas,
he lived a cosmopolitan life.
He'd been educated in Paris.