Saturday, December 19, 2015

Poisoning...

http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=alfred-hitchcock-presents&episode=s01e24

What do you want me|to do? Kill her? I don't deny that I haven't|thought of it before.
I get so bored|in this house.
Waiting, waiting.
And she gets healthier|every day.
I'm feel like I'm trapped.

Suppose Aunt Rosalie were|to slip and break her neck.
Just a little.
A fall down the|stairs, doesn't that appeal to you? I don't know.
But, you know, she might|regain consciousness and tell.
That wouldn't do, would it?|We can't have- Be quiet, Paul! Come on,|let's get out of here.
The best approach|may be the gastronomical one.
How do you mean? The way to our heart's desire may|be through Aunt Rosalie's stomach.
You mean|to poison her food? You talk like|some medieval murderer.
But that is what you meant.
|I know it is.
Poison, who said anything|about poison? I didn't, did I? No.
Ground glass.
Finely ground, to a powder.
You don't have to use Baccarat,|any ordinary wine glass would do.
Now, sometime this morning,|when your wife is out- I am to do this? Brother, you must|contribute something.
This is a mutual enterprise,|for the benefit of us both.
Paul, I'm frightened.