Friday, May 27, 2016

Incoming...from B-5...

"I want you to leave".  "I am subversive and I don't like your approach to these things we are doing".

So you think corrupting people is ok?

"yes I do".

"I don't care for your blog".

DON'T READ IT

"I AM A SCRIPT WRITER AND I AM A JAPANESE.  WE WERE PROMISED SCRIPTS"

AND YOU GET FREE HOUSING AND FREE FOOD.  I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY RENT AND FOR MY OWN FOOD AND I DON'T HAVE A VEHICLE. 

I have been begging your people to release me so I could leave.  It is not Kay who has the problem, but I and she heard you talking about milking her for all you could get and so did some of the others.  Another of you wanted a go at her.  Real nice jargon you use for HELPING SOMEONE. 

Kay is clear that you have used The Cave for some subversive activity too, they call it water boarding in the FBI, coercive persuasion with a twist.   That nice little generator you had in there next to the gurney Kay was knocked out on, hmmmm, dead girl you made them believe.  Clearly Kay has your comments documented too and for your information it was a federal prosecutor you beat you and abused like that and not me.  Bad, boy you are too, injuring people and playing with people's minds.  You don't have a clue..."we kill people", RED but look at it as a State of Play...let's see 30 million people against 300 million?  Hmmm not good odds.  Did Kissenger set you up for this?

"An incorruptible problem we have here"?  Kay is the solution.