Saturday, January 19, 2013

I was given a copy of this I Ching as a birthday present…

…after finding this image I recollected having the book and that the ~= symbol might be of Asian origin.  I tried to find the symbol in the book but instead discovered the information below.  I then wondered if my prison experience in 1991 would have originated with this boy and that possibly this was re-enacted by numerous persons because it was observed.   It then occurred to me because of the shape of the face, that George Fort Gibbs might have been an assumed name by this boy who then came to this country because of what was done to him and became a writer.  Could this be Oriental Jones?  Could this be how I came to be connected to it?  It also occurred to me that parts of his history made their way into Dartmoor while he made his way to Dartmouth.    I recollected the painting by Ithell Colquhoun.

On page 204, we see Great Injury.  The symbol is IIIIOO ~ my birth month is 11 and I live in G-11.  I then surmised the boy was the victim of some previsou history possibly Genghis Kahn.  I have viewed a older film about that history. 

 image      image  

 image   image

Ithell Colquhoun painting…