Monday, February 4, 2013

I think it likely someone broke into the Hospital Pharmacy and stole these drugs…

…I lived through the following account I wrote about in 2009…I assure you I have made up nothing I have posted online or have written about.  I have been in prison or jail or a psychiatric hospital at least 20 times since 1977…

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Kay Frances Gibbs, do attest the foregoing two page documentation to be true and accurate and that “I” in the foregoing refers to me and only me, Kay Frances Gibbs, aged 54 at the time of this writing.

Dream Telepathy, Experiments in Extrasensory Perception, by Ullman, Krippner and Vaughan, chapter 11, page 113, The Prince of the Percipients, describes in some detail, experiments conducted by Dr. Van de Castle and Dr. Calvin Hall, some taking place in Chapel Hill, NC by Dr. Van de Castle. These experiments supposedly took place between January and November of 1967, the book talks about the symposium given in 1970, some Halls were living in Hyde County at least from 1967-1970 as their son is pictured in my 1970 year book. 1967 is the year my father went crazy, tried to cut my mother’s throat and ended up in the hospital, October was the month. In 1972, as part of my preparation for college, I, Kay Frances Gibbs, made a trip to UNC at Chapel Hill, in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, to check out the campus to see if I wanted to attend the college. I was with several other classmates including my friend Rupert Pugh’s girlfriend, Laura Grimes, my close friend in high school. In this year, 1972, my father went after me with a belt. After an outburst in English class, I was sent to mental health. According to recent info my father was also sent to mental health, of which I had no knowledge, where he received valium. In 1973 my father struck me in the face with his fist after a confrontation and I left home, resided with several school teachers for a short time, then graduated from high school. In 1973 I chose to attend ECU in Greenville, where I first became involved in drugs. I was also involved in a short session with a Psychology student doing thesis work, in which I was given a Rorschach test. I told the guy that I saw a tiger in one of the images which was totally insignificant to me at the time. I had smoked marijuana just before taking the test. In 1988 after having had surgery, a friend brought me a copy of Calvin and Hobbes, a cartoon book. In 1974 my father committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest. It was after this that the Doctor’s Office was broken into in my home town. Drugs were out around the town. Some drugs were obtained from Greenville, NC as well. I have no knowledge of how the LSD ended up in Hyde County. Rupert did not get involved in using LSD or PCP to my knowledge. I only saw him use marijuana occasionally. He was an auto mechanic with a gift for illustration, drawing cartoon characters. His car crashed in 1977 and it was this same year that my roommate in Greenville, mysteriously obtained a bag of prescription drugs that contained plastidyl, quaaludes, amphetamines, and numerous other drugs, which she dumped in the middle of her bed one night. In 2003 I found an image of one of the Hall’s that looked like my roommate in 1977. In 1983, my cousin Bob, a close friend of Rupert’s, crashed his truck into a canal while highly intoxicated, decapitating himself, not long after being released from prison. In 1992, the brakes in my car were left loose after trying to get them repaired. I was lucky I was on an isolated road during the daylight hours away from traffic and was able to make it to a station for repairs. They tried to blame me for my father’s suicide. In 2004 I was able to relate my incident with the Psychology grad student to the Calvin and Hobbes cartoon book, only after discovering a book on dreams by Calvin Hall at a used bookstore in Chapel Hill where I know reside and having read some of Hobbes in a philosophy book. I later discovered that Harry Gibbs was a Judge and I had attempted to study Political Science at ECU and also enrolled in a Paralegal couse at Pitt Community College in Pitt County, Greenville, NC. It does not take a genius to figure out what was going on by this time.

The truth about it all is, they convicted themselves with their research. Also see the movies Frailty and Someone Behind the Door.

Kay Frances Gibbs