Monday, February 4, 2013

These were real drugs with manufacturer names imprinted onto them…

Kay's History II: I think it likely someone broke into the Hospital Pharmacy and stole these drugs…

…I didn’t call the police because, one, I didn’t want to get kicked out of a place to stay.  Two I was in dire need of sleep after years without and three, I liked my roommate and I didn’t want to get her into trouble with the law.  Now I see that we were acting out and her career would be ruined.  I am unsure as to her level of awareness regarding the whole matter or that she may have been trying to ascertain my level of awareness regarding what was going on, nor am I certain about our connection to Hollywood, since I discovered certain films were connected to some of the events of which I was involved.  It is clear she was on occasion, a victim of my projections as I was a victim of hers.  After I did take one of the pills, a quaalude, my life did become more chaotic and subsequently she asked me to move as it was affecting her studies and she hooked me up with her friend who had an extra room.  Things did not get better.