Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thursday, August 10, 2006 Brain associations...

May 30

Re: Associations...

Bernadette Keir, St. Bernadette, Bernadette by the Four Tops, Bernadette Peters, a singer, The Jerk, Steve Martin, craziness, novelette Shop Girl, play I wrote, Lily Tomlin, All of Me, why not take all of me, Ernestine the operator, Edith Ann, big little girl, Saurday Night Live, Rowan and Martin, The Incredible Shrinking Woman, Nine to Five, Jane Fonda Barberella, Flash Gordon, Dolly Parton singer, Best Little Whorehouse In Texas, Burt Reynolds, Smokey and the bandit, Sally fields, Ms. Doubtfire, Mrs. Fields cookies, Demi Moore, Strip Tease, GI Jane, The Jury, Se7en, Alec Baldwin, Anthony Hopkins, The Edge, Beetle Juice, funny scarry, Malice, Hunt for Red October, Geena Davis, Thelma and Louise, suidical maniacs, Susan Sarandon, The Witches of Eastwick, violin player, Jack Nicholson devilish, Cher, Silkwood, Welcome Back to The Five and Dime, Meryl Streep, whitewater rafting, violin teacher, Red Violin, Mrs. Robeson, deceased husband, Beaufort County 1987, court, kidnapping, Army, rapes, drinking, injustice, abandonment, college, photography...I could go on and on and on all night...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Re: music associations...

I made this associations list last night before I went to sleep. These are the lyrics I recalled today:

wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with few, shall I stay wouldn't it be a sin if I can help falling in love with you, like a river flows surely to the sea, darling so it does some things are meant to be, take my hand, take my whole life to, for I can't help falling in love with you... I don't have a wooden heart... move it on over, move over old dog cause a new dog's moving in, Down on the corner...cause baby's got her blue jeans on... down on the corner playing howdy in the streets, there's a new boy playing, singing, its a happy beat... I would gather stars out of the blue, for you, yes baby for you... if you go to a garden party, I wish you a lot if luck, if memories are all I have, I'd rather drive a truck, cause it's all right now, I learned my lesson well you see you can't please everyone so you got to please yourself... for wall to near me, for walls to hear me... love can make you happy if you find someone to give a lifetime to you... if you find someone to share a lifetime... tell Laura I love her, tell Laura I need her, tell not to cry, my love for her will never die... keep away from run around Sue stay away from that girl, you know what she'll do, keep away from Sue, she likes to travel around, yea, she'll love you then she'll put you down, people let me put you wise, Sue goes out with other guys, stay away from that girl... here's the story about Billy and Sue... Song keeps pounding in rhythm to the break, loddi doddie dee, loddie doddie di, and the beat goes on, and the beat goes on,Boo, Boo biddy, talk about the boy from New York City, he's really fine, and he's mine all mine...he's so cute in his mohair suit...he can dance and make romance... holiday, if we took a holiday, took some time to celebrate it would be so nice...in a New York state of mind... please release me let me go, for I don't love you any more, to live this lie would be as soon, release me and let me love again, I have found a new love dear and I will always won't her near, her lips are warm while your s are cold, so release me my darling let me go... it's not unusual to be loved by anyone, is not unusable to have fun with anyone... If I could only find a quiet place to live... Heywood, where have you been, tell me now Haywood, you been on the streets again, I know, I know, Haywood, that man's not your friend... welfare worker, prying into her life, was she someone's wife and where was he...he left her without shred of pride...corazon, mi corazon... like a virgin, touched for the very first time, Caribbean Queen, now we're sharing the same dream...I've been higher than the high Sierra, lower than Death Valley must be, I've been right but mostly wrong, wrong about you, right about me... I got the morning blues, hurt so bad... I'm riding the blue train, over the miles yet to cover... but the women cross the river, they can kill you with their eyes... busted flat in Baton Rouge, waiting for a train, feeling near as faded as my jeans, Bobby thumbed the diesel down just before it rained, drove us all the way to New Orleans, I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana and was playing soft while Bobby sang the blues,yea, windshield wipers slapping time, holdin Bobby's hand in mine, we sang every song every song that driver knew, feeling good was good enough for me and Bobby McGee... I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do, just call my name and I'll be, I'll be there to protect you, with a love and respect you, just call my name and I'll be there... Billy Jean's not my lover, she's a girl I once knew... I am the one, the jettison of the sun... dance, dance, dance, keep on dancing... trying to mend the pieces of a broken heart... trying not to fall apart...I will survive... Gloria, Gloria, didn't get your number... last dance, last chance for romance, tonight, I need you by me, beside me to guide me, to hold me, to scold me, because when I'm bad I'm so so bad, so let's dance the last dance tonight... I'm eighteen and I can do what I want, eighteen... don't ever wanna be lonely...don't want to mess with the midnight rider... she was only sixteen, only sixteen, and I loved her so, she was too young to fall in love and I was too young to know, we laughed and we played and did funny things, oh how her face would glow... crazy, thinking my love could hold you, I'm crazy for crying, crazy for trying and I'm crazy for loving you... sweet dreams are made of these who am I to disagree, I traveled the world and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something, hold your head up, keep your head up... here comes the rain again falling on my head like a tragedy... some of them want to use you and some of them want to be used by you... hooked on a feeling, that you're in love with me... feats don't fail me now... Angie,Angie, you can say we tried, Angie, you're beautiful... you can't hide your lying eyes... I liked the way your sparkling earrings lay, against your skin so brown and I want to sleep you in the desert tonight, with a billion stars all around, cause I get a peaceful easy feeling and I know you won't let you down casue I'm already standing on the ground...I get this feeling may know you, as a lover and a friend, this voice keeps whispering in my other ear, tells me I may never see you again, cause I get a peaceful easy feeling and I know you won't let me down, cause I'm already standing, on the ground... gave a girl a ride in my wagon, she crawled in and took control, she was tired her mind was dragging... Cinderella can't you see, I don't want your company take your love and your child away...you are the woman that I've always dreamed of, I knew it from the start, I saw your face and that's the last I've seen of my heart... four that wanna own me, two that wanna stone me, one says she's a friend of mine, take it easy... money, it's a gas... keep your hands off my stash... all in all it's just another brick in the wall... it takes every kind of people to make the world go around... sittin in the morning sun sitting till the evening's done watching the ship's roll in and I watch em roll away again, sitting on the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away, sitting here arresting my bones and this loneliness won't leave me alone, I have nothing to live for looks like nothing's going to come my way, sitting on the dock of the bay wasting time, look ---nothings gonna change everything still remains the same...

Kay F Gibbs

posted by Kay @ 10:10 PM 0 comments

Some Music Associations...updated

If the subconsious mind creates who we are and how we behave then you can just imagine what my life has been like...here is just some of the music I've listened to:

Tenderly By Kate Smith, Palisades Park, Can't Help Falling In Love Elvis Presley, Wooden Heart Elvis Presley, Move It on Over Hank Williams, Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans, For You Ricky Nelson, Four Walls Jim Reeves, Kitty Wells Songs, How Great Thou Art George Beverly Said, And The Band Played On, Love Can Make You Happy, Tell Laura I Love Her, Leader Of The Pack, Run Around Sue, Billy And Sue, The Beat Goes On, Everybody's Out Of Town, Boy From New York City, New York City Woman, New York State Mind, Release Me, Is Not Unusual, Quiet Nights, Handy Panky, Holiday, Like A Virgin, Caribbean Green, High Sierra, Morning Blues, Blue Train, Women Cross The River, Down On Me Janis Joplin, Me And Bobby McGee, People Barbara Streisand, Queen Bee, Everything, A Star Is Born, I'll Be There, Billy Jean, Thriller, Dance Dance Dance, I Will Survive, Gloria, Last Dance, MacArthur Park, Eighteen Alice Cooper, Midnight Rider, Eat A Peach Allman Brothers, Melissa, Waitin For The Bus, Patsy Cline Crazy, Anytime, Sweet Dreams, Hooked On A Feeling, ZZ Top Songs, Joe Walsh The Smoker You Drink The Drunker You Get, J Geils Band, Little Feat, Rolling Stones, Girl From Yesterday, Tequila Sunrise, Lying Eyes, Peaceful Easy Feeling, Take It To The Limit, Taking Care Of Business, Chevy Van, Cinderella, Mexico, You Are the Woman,Take It Easy, Roll Over Beethoven, Topographic Oceans Yes, Money Pink Floyd, Brick In The Wall, Every Kind Of People, Lido, Georgia, Harbor, Harbor Lights, Red Sails In The Sunset, Dock Of The Bay, Hang On Sloopy, Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia, Higher And Higher Rita Coolidge, I Got You Babe, Dark Lady, Shoop Shoop Song, Different Drum, Hey Mister That's Me Up On The Juke Box Linda Ronstadt, Silver Threads, Prisoner In Disguise, Born To Be Wild, Lean On Me, He Aint Heavy, Goin Up The Country don't you wanna go, I'm goin goin where the water taste like wine I'm goin where the water taste like wine, jump in the water and stay drunk all the time..., Let It All Hang Out, Shake A Tail Feather, Shake, Shake Shake, Shake Your Groove Thing, Pina Colada Song, She's A Lady, Oh What A Night, American Pie, American Woman, Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog, Color My World, Horse With No Name, Fire And Rain, Sunshine, Take Me Home Country Roads, Take Me Home Cher, Take Me, Apron Strings, Rock Around The Clock, Muskrat Song, Monday Monday, Carpenter Songs, Make It With You, Guitar Man, Diary, Poetry Man, It Must Be Sunday, No Show Tonight, Morning After, Take The Ribbons, Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town, Divorce, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden, Stand By Your Man, You Aint' Woman Enough, Blue Hawaii, Day By Day, It's So Nice, Knock Three Times, The Night Has A Thousand Eyes, Seventeen, It Aint Me Babe, Lookin Out My Back Door, Spinning Wheel, Third Rate Romance, Emma Jean, Out in the Snow, Life's Railway, Black Water, Long Train Running, Listen to the Music, It don't Matter to Me, The Associations, Valley of the Dolls, Wonderful Tonight, Impossible Dream, Bird Dog, I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail, Simon and Garfunkel, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Celia, Black Cow, Rain Song Led Zepplin, Aija, Smoke on the Water, If, Sylvia, Walking in the Rain, Walk Like an Egyptian, White Rabbit, Easy to Forget, Walk on By, Folsom Prison Blues, Hey Paula, Tell it Like It Is, This Land is your land, Shaft, Car Wash, Stormy Weather Viola Wills and Lena Horne, The Hustle, Blowin in the Wind, King of the Road, Dang Me, dang me, they oughta take a rope and hang me, high from the highest tree, woman don't cha weep for me..., Photographs and Memories, Don't Mess Around with Jim, Reflections, Operator would you help me place this call...