Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dorsett Street and what I saw during my LSD experience…

…I photographed these images below Dorsett Street before finding it…

DorsetStreet 3 

This image led me to Schenectady, then Shepperton Studios…

Davis LibraryImage105

Then I found the Adirondack Library, St. David’s Lane, NYC, NY on the map by accident and just recently discovered David Lean Drive in the UK.

Adirondack Library Schenectady, NY

image

These were photographed in 1976 at Pitt Community College Campus while I was taking Commercial Art Classes…I was unaware of Serpentine Road at the time but found these images connected to what I was in my mind but I was unaware they were in my mind at the time or even connected to my accident in 1974.

 

Images 2012 817 

I found this Serpentine Lake image on the map several years ago…

black Mountain 6Copy of Serpentine lake