Tuesday, November 5, 2013

These were taken on UNC Campus in 2003 after getting my film camera…

…I had been going to the library checking out books on the 8th floor where most of the Psychology books are located.  There is a large window which looks out onto another part of the building and onto the ground.  I was quite frightened to look out the window as I am slightly claustrophobic or had been at that time.  I do live in a second floor apartment.  One day I noticed the windows and decided I wanted to photograph it once I got my camera and did return to take the shot.  I also took pictures of various other things on the campus.  I soon discovered using film was rather costly when one isn’t proficient in snapping pictures and I decided to purchase a digital camera.  I returned to the campus and took more pictures.  I later discovered this would enable me to stay off the campus.  I had been entangled with UNC students since 1972 at which time I knew nothing about entanglements or had lost consciousness of that knowledge known by instructors and predecessors.   It was after these photos that I discovered Dream Telepathy by Ullman, Krippner, and Vaughn, in which Calvin Hall explains similar findings.

Kay's History Personality

Davis LibraryImage105