Thursday, November 7, 2013

Vertical Labyrinth, found it in 2006 ~ I did see Pan’s Labyrinth…

image Image105

The slip of paper was in the book when I purchased it.  I wrote on it below the Garbage People by Gilmore.  I then started looking into Manson and read some about him since I had difficulties with Helter Skelter.

I disagree with this in part because of linguistics and verbal behavior.  Are we programmed to believe, think and act as if there are negative aspects to ourselves that must be managed.  Working through these things with the self seems to resolve some of the negativity depending on what it is that’s provoking it.  Choosing to vote nay on something doesn’t necessarily mean one is a negative personality, one just has a different view of something likely based more on experience.  I told you I liked Camus and maybe George Fort Gibbs was like Camus because he had experienced Wells’ mental state.

 

image