Sunday, November 3, 2013

Site of Kay F. Gibbs’ 1974 accident…

I recall being terrified of driving down this straight stretch of road here but I couldn’t tell you why.  Now I realize someone had had an accident and had blocked it out of their consciousness and I acted it out in 1974 when I crashed into a big green Oldsmobile with a black top.   Apparently someone had crashed into the Serpentine Lake in London.  It was after the accident that I took the LSD and in the past ten years discovered I was connected to someone hanging out in the parking deck on Dorsett Street.  I didn’t quite believe it was Dorsett Street until now but I know I was seeing that curved part of the parking deck, I once thought was a waving flag.  Also in 1974 while drinking on the lake with some friends I ended up face down in the water after having consumed a bottle of Boones Farm Wine.  I connected that incident to another incident in the UK but I am unsure of it.  It had to do with the tide going out and someone walking across the lake or river bottom, trying to make it across before the tide came in, like a sort of game, man against nature.  I thought the man never made it.  Maybe it was to throw off the real culprits I cannot say for sure. 

What I am happy to know is that the LSD was doing exactly what I thought it was doing and that it enabled me to see what was in the mind.  I now wish I had continued its use for a short time. It would have saved me a lot of trouble.  Now I have discovered melatonin acts in a similar manner if you can stay awake.  Last night I was able to connect with several films related to our history after taking a 2.5 mg tab and sleeping for an hour.  It was so interesting I woke up at exactly the time the film ended, this told me it was alive in my mind and why I got up and turned the television off.

image

car accident    image

In the second image it is not the Pamlico Sound Bridge, it is the Pamlico Sound to the East or right in the image.  Those are creeks that run off from Mattamuskeet Lake into the sound.

image image

image