Saturday, February 8, 2014

"Thriller" Hay-Fork and Bill-Hook (TV Episode 1961) - IMDb

"Thriller" Hay-Fork and Bill-Hook (TV Episode 1961) – IMDb

S1, Ep20

7 Feb. 1961

Hay-Fork and Bill-Hook

On the Welsh Border, an old man suspected of witchcraft is gruesomely murdered with a hay-fork and bill-hook. The Scotland Yard inspector investigating has to wade through a morass of superstition to uncover the killer, but when his wife starts having visions of the Black Dog, harbinger of death, the locals focus their suspicions on her.

This image was taken after a recent flood where I live.  I was looking for a neighbors vehicle that floated into the creek by the flood water.  When I put this image on my PC I saw the dark image on the left that looked like a dog but I didn’t see a dog when I snapped it.

P6300231