Saturday, February 8, 2014

Thriller series…updated

"Thriller" The Mark of the Hand (TV Episode 1960) – IMDb – viewed this last night.  I have never seen these films.  I recently purchased a TV.  After setting it up I began to suspect I was caught up with someone who had made a purchase.  I developed the habit of staying up late, until 3 AM to 4AM.  After hooking up an antenna I discovered Me TV and several series I used to watch, Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock among the many listed.  These were aired late in the evening hours.  Then I suspected the person I was entangled with, was viewing these films and apparently had a 3PM-11PM job somewhere.   After viewing The Mark of the Hand, I discovered the entanglement occurred in Durham at New Hope Commons and I was mixed up with a writer who worked at Barnes and Noble or visited the store.  I seemed to bounce from Best Buy to Walmart to Barnes and Noble.  Then I fell asleep – about 5AM.  Music had to be attenuated because of the length of time I was kept at Best Buy where music is played and louder than other places.  I realized this was the reason I was unable to get my thinking under control or slow it down or even focus my attention for more than a few minutes at the time.

After viewing the episode I discovered there was a near fatal accident in the film.  The child’s father was driving he and his wife home after the police investigator gave him a copy of her criminal record from another town.   The scene was similar to the incident I was involved in while driving down interstate 40.  The scene in the film ends in the husband safely stopping the vehicle and preventing an accident. 

It was clear the person who purchased the television had no intentions of keeping it for long.  I viewed Death by Television several months, [via the internet], before purchasing the TV.

[via the internet] – This also indicates there is splitting going on, it disrupts the flow of thought and should be written as, “several months before purchasing the TV, via the internet”.  I found several authors who wrote this way.

"Thriller" The Fatal Impulse (TV Episode 1960) - IMDb

"Thriller" The Cheaters (TV Episode 1960) – IMDb

"Thriller" An Attractive Family (TV Episode 1962) - IMDb