Sunday, February 2, 2014

Willart…

Berry-Berry Willart (Character)

We All Fall Down – have not seen it – at least five people have seen it…

The Earth Died Screaming

The Earth Dies Screaming, was causing me problems with drowsiness and disorientation… 
Monday, January 14, 2013, 4:11:27 PM | noreply@blogger.com (Kay F Gibbs)
Kay's History II: This may be one of the films also…
…for two days I have been drowsy and disoriented.  Saturday I was standing in front of my sofa and suddenly I felt woozy and fell onto the sofa and felt like sleeping the whole after noon.  Last night I found this film.  In the beginning people are falling out everywhere from some unknown force.  It is also portrayed in a Star-Trek or Deep Space Nine episode.  I have never seen this film but was a frequent viewer of Star Trek and Deep Space Nine.