Saturday, February 8, 2014

It so happened that the DMV had some kind of monitor or video camera on the side of the road…

After viewing the episode I discovered there was a near fatal accident in the film.  The child’s father was driving he and his wife home after the police investigator gave him a copy of her criminal record from another town.   The scene was similar to the incident I was involved in while driving down interstate 40.  The scene in the film ends in the husband safely stopping the vehicle and preventing an accident. 

Kay's History Personality: Thriller series…updated

…filming the traffic flow at the time this incident happened.  I did see the camera on the side of the road, just before the event.  I thought the highway patrol would surely have been chasing me down but they never did.  I was completely sober when the event took place.