Sunday, October 14, 2012

Essays - Winthrop Mackworth Praed – where Pimpkinson came from…updated

Essays - Winthrop Mackworth Praed - Google Books

…thank you all who are helping, for finding this.  I am relieved. 

How I found this.  Before leaving to go to the Harris Teeter, I was thinking about God and Gad and how the fight between the Israelis and Palestinians is really fruitless.  If Gad is God and an Egyptian, then therein lies the answer to the problem.   Then I went to the Kangaroo for a lottery ticket, encountered a few more people and heard Jazzman, then I came home and found this link on the internet.

I guess someone must have been snooping around the Popperina[sic], poparina, paparina, and peeped in to see what the people were doing, which was acted out by those young people at the Skylight Exchange.  Someone went into one of these joints to sell some records, parts of which are in the film Down From The Mountain.  I also saw a picture of George Clooney this afternoon. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Brown_(musician)  Someone went in to sell some records, Round Midnight?   Charlotte Blake did play a kind of Scott Joplin sound sort of like the woman who appeared on Lawrence Welk occasionally.

image