Saturday, October 20, 2012

I recollect finding a recent story about a woman who was murdered near a farm…

Kay's History II: I recall leaning on a rock during the episode in my childhood…

A scene from The Bird’s seems familiar too-when the Brenner neighbor was attacked by the birds. I didn’t see this film until the 70’s I think.

Silence of the Lambs, the scene when they found one of his victims with a moth cocoon in her mouth.  The body was in the woods. 

Lost Colony or some holocaust victim. 

I was friends with Norma Jean Hebers in the early 60’s in Portsmouth, VA.  I think she was Jewish.  Katherine Gibbs’ stepfather was Jewish.  She was seeing things that weren’t there, but now I think maybe some of her relatives were victims of the holocaust.  Things are starting to add up.  It could be some of the Bolshevik Revolution since one of my relatives was married to Voliva ~ Avilov.