Friday, October 19, 2012

What happened in Germany happened in this country by people re-enacting the history…

Unethical human experimentation in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

…some of Germany’s many problems coming from previous history such as Vesalius and his medical research.  It has been stated he was robbing graves but dead bodies would afford little in the way of research unless they had just passed.  I suspect this was some of the case in the Ripper story but writers have managed to milk the public’s attention by stringing them along with their hyped up horror stories about it.  Horrific things have been done in the name of Science and prolonging life when the obvious went unnoticed and even worse has been done in the name of entertainment. 

I viewed the film Joe’s Apartment many years ago and found it to be absolutely funny, comical, technically brilliant and entertaining but, sadly what it did to my brain and mind was a disaster.  Neighbors in the C building where I live turned their apartment into a trash dump, literally.  It was horrendous.

 

imagePA130007

There is soap in this tub and those are real dead roaches.

 image

What I have also learned is that most of the behavior is derived from infantile processes, when children played with dolls that could be taken apart and put back together.  Arms were town off and had to be sown back on.  This gave rise to infantile ideas about replacing human limbs which highly unlikely would be successful to the level of complete restoration.   Wouldn’t it have been simpler to tell people this rather than pummel them with the same  mistakes over and over?   I would bet my life the Three Stooges incited more violence from children acting out than from any claimed innate violent tendencies.  Put these ideas into a brain and mind incapable of discerning right from wrong, the age at which most of these programs were directed, you have a major problem.  Children will process this information and once they act it out and are punished they will then dissociate that behavior frequently projecting it onto others around them.  I know this happened in my family more than once and we viewed the show weekly for at least 6 months.   This is the downside to the TV, it does entrain the brain to project or dissociate and if there are no trained individuals to manage this material then it is a social problem.   I don’t see the point and certainly we can hardly afford to support half the country just to clean up the mess from the television.  It has replaced essential human communication between family members who indulge in its use.  

Awareness came to me last night that lengthy viewing would not only cause psychological problems but would also create in the limbic system and cortex the need to have a TV in one’s face in order to learn.  It is clear this gave rise to the PC, weaning some of us off the TV but we have had to fork over lots of dollars for this.  I have invested $5000.00 in the pursuit of regaining control of my own mind and brain.  I know about acting out (re-enacting) as I have been through 6 televisions, most 13 inch, since moving to Chapel Hill and most of them came from the local thrift.  I looked at several just about a week ago.   People are dissociating their sets off since buying digital flat panels.  I don’t feel like indulging them in cleaning up their crap after all it has done to me and my family.