Sunday, March 24, 2013

Kay's Commentary: Search results for dream telepathy

Back to about 2005, I then found and purchased books on psi, Mind to Mind, Mental Suggestion and Dream Telepathy where I discovered Calvin Hall had conducted experiments along with a Van De Castle,  in which Mr. Van de Castle came to Chapel Hill, NC where I how reside and via Calvin Hall, proceeded to conduct psi experiments, in which he claimed he saw a boxing ring and  boxing match.   It was during that same year, 1972, that I and several classmates (three witnesses) made a trip to UNC in Chapel Hill to view the campus.  I know it was the fall of 1972 because three guys we met during that time, visited me and another classmate for our birthdays as they were only three days apart in November.  In 1973 just before I graduated high school, my father, whose mother also happens to be a Hall, punched me in the face breaking my nose, which I now contribute to our having been enmeshed in the experiment conducted by Hall and Van de Castle.  My father did view boxing matches in the early 60’s but lost his central vision in 1964 and never viewed the television again.  He also abused alcohol so those memories might have no longer been as strong.  Not being able to see it would ahve bene impossible for him to reinforce those memories.  He never received money from Katherine Gibbs nor a Seeing Eye Dog from the institute she bequeathed the majority of her money.  Hall’s experiments are all of record. 

Learning of this I was able to connect an experience I had in college in 1973 with a student of psychology doing his graduate work, to Calvin. Hall.   I had been given a Rorschach test by the grad student in which I claimed I saw a tiger.  I had smoked a small amount of marijuana, given to me before the test.  I did it to see what would happen.  In 1988 while in Beaufort County, I had need for surgery and was recuperating at home.  Paxton, a minister from my hometown area came to visit me and brought me a copy of Calvin and Hobbes, a kind of comic book.   I knew nothing of Calvin Hall at that time so did not associate the book with him.   If there was suppose to be a message delivered in the delivery of that book, I did not get it as I did not have knowledge of who he was at that time.   I also later discovered there was a Hall who was an Art student at the same college I was attending.  It is clear now I was re-enacting some of his, Calvin’s and Jerry’s history (jumping in the fountain at ECU), persons unknown to me at the time.

By the time I did get my apartment in 1999, I was so mentally and emotionally exhausted I could not think clearly, rather I was beyond exhaustion.  So you can see, as things have unfolded and become more clear, I have become a bit more “normal” or aware of what has happened to me.  Am I more sane?   That would depend on with whom I am connected and what their habits are, not that it is my intent on being connected to anyone for this purpose, as I have never profited from any of these things that have happened to me, others have and not in my behalf if they claim it as that was never made known to me either. 

Kay's Commentary: Search results for dream telepathy