Friday, March 29, 2013

Kay's Science: A good old fashioned cocaine cocktail…

On thinking of this matter in the context of my own life, I recently discovered I might be connected to a woman who is from Chapel Hill.   In 1977, after an evening out at a night club, I had a little more to drink than usual and fell asleep on the sofa.  I wet the bed in my youth and was admonished for it, so I developed repressed memories expressed as anxiety about falling asleep and the fear of becoming too relaxed in order to keep from wetting the bed.  I was a bed wetter until age 12.  As a result, that night after drinking too much, I must have had to go to the bathroom, of which I have no recollection, took a white ashtray off the coffee table, placed it on the floor and urinated in it.   I did it in this manner because during the late 60’s we had to use white enamel pots to go to the bathroom as we lived in a house with no bathroom or running water for several months.   This resolved the mechanics of my actions but not the why of the event.  I recently learned my current neighbor who I knew nothing of at the time, during a time of racial unrest, had been stopped from using the public restroom in a local store and was asked to leave.  I was employed at Nichols Discount Center at the time the above content in the unconscious mind manifested in my life.  Perly left the store, got drunk, returned and proceeded to urinate in front of the store.  This is as she related her experience to me.  She was subsequently arrested by the sheriff and jailed for one night.  William Blake, head of the Police Department in Chapel Hill, NC may have been associated with this incident and could be connected to my grandmother Eunice Blake, how I came to be connected to the entire matter. 

I had been jailed overnight in 1977 as well, so this means the drama in which I was involved, had been interrupted, not only was it interrupted, I was completely unconscious of the events occurring in my waking life which led to my behavior that night.  I fully believed I was acting of my own will, except for that night because I was intoxicated.  And since this discovery I have located Perly Street, in a small town in Massachusetts with the same last name as my neighbor.  I had been in Medford, Massachusetts briefly in 1975 after being discharged from the US Army and so the story goes on further into history, probably pre-Civil War. I rented a room to Ipock after this, likely someone from Ispwich, Massachusetts.  There is a 13 Estes Street, Ipswich, Massachusetts and I now reside at 130 South Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC.

Kay's Science: A good old fashioned cocaine cocktail…