Thursday, April 11, 2013

I wrote the article Survival of the Fittest vs EREO, but I am uncertain as to where all of the content came from…

….although I have been culminating those thoughts from the things I was finding but were jumbled up in my mind.  I have since discovered what I thought was a connection to Steinem but wasn’t sure until I found an image in my college yearbook.  Then I decided to look at the photographs JOB sent me, funny I feel like JOB myself and have written about it, which confirmed I had a connection to Ohio but I was unsure how that happened as it didn’t seem likely my mother’s obstetrician in Virginia would be how we were connected.  Since Steinem was from Ohio it seemed more likely she was the connecting factor but she was never physically at ECU either but part of her psyche was there so part of the Dr.’s psyche was on Ohio possibly and he must have been connected to me or one of the nuns at my birth.

I at first thought some writer was trying to cop a novel from me as I head someone tell me in the middle of the night that I had been the subject of a CIA investigation I in no way took seriously.  I have been doing battle with them and film makers for the last 6 or 7 years, at least I have been hearing them.  After writing the article,  I decided I’d better contact Ms. Steinem regarding the origins of the what I had written as I wanted to publish it but didn’t want to plagiarize her work.  I had not been to her speeches nor read many of her magazines.  The ones I did have were stolen before I could read them through and I read some of Revolution from Within.  The nuns are a whole other story, the film Ghost comes to mind.