Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I did see the film…

Alice in Wonderland (1951)

Oh, by the way, if you'd really like to know, he went that way.

Went that way.

He did?

He did what?

Of course, he's mad, too.

There's only one way to stop a MAD WATCH.

I say, you'll never get dry that way.

Stop. That is not spoken correctically. It goes: How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail. And pour the waters of the Nile, on every golden scale. How cheerfully he seems to grin, how neatly spreads his claws. And welcomes little fishes in, with gently smiling jaws.

Well, I must say, I've never heard it that way before.

By the way, I have a few more helpful hints. One side will make you grow taller...

All ways here you see, are the QUEEN'S WAYS!

Well, some go this way, and some go that way. But as for me, myself, personally, I prefer the short-cut.

But that just isn't the way.

All ways are...!

...your ways, your Majesty.

Oh, no, no. I was just wondering if you could help me find my way.

Then it really doesn't matter which way you go.

Well, I'm trying to find my way home...

Your way? All ways here are my ways!

You almost went out like a candle!

IMDb: Most Popular Titles With Quotes Matching ""he went that way""