Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I had both of these when first arriving at ECU…

…the golfer was picked off in Asheboro, before I got to college…the man had fleshy red cheeks…this is who Merrick was mixed up with, and likely was hypnotized but by Braid I cannot be sure.  I suspect he was hypnotized by Charcot who might have been with Queen Victoria while visiting Merrick, “you wouldn’t believe the things I’ve seen”, Elizabeth I, just before her death, as portrayed by Helen Mirren in Elizabeth I.   The motivation I won’t go into, but it was clear to me she hated her mother and had written so…

This entanglement with Braid likely led to my encountering Ms. Baird, as I too was still under the influence of the hypnotic suggestion programmed into my mother’s mind at this time and was acting according to the content of the mind and my own thinking which had been ruined by my own television viewing, a brain filled with advertisements for cigarettes, alcohol, etc.  

Albrecht Durer was in the mix with Braid and was likely a medical artist as I had once considered that as a profession.  Whoever was collecting this history at this time, about 1976, failed to inform me of what was happening so I might gain better control of the matter.  I thought it was Percival Potts in the entanglement and he still might have been.  Dorothy Berry could be that connection.  

James Braid (surgeon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Braid (19 June 1795 – 25 March 1860), a Scottish surgeon and gentleman scientist, a significant innovator in the treatment of club-foot, and an important ...

James Braid (golfer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James braid - Google Search

I think the hypnotic suggestion is related not so much to the hypnotist but to the person with dilated pupils.  Dilated pupils are a sign of a certain state of mind in which a suggestion is more easily received.  Children are in this state a lot with their parents.