Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This is mesmerism or what psychoanalysts call a transference…

…I saw the second image first and them found the caterpillar on the wall outside my apartment a day or so later.  I passively viewed what is in focus in the foreground of the cropped second image but it was actually in the background of the whole picture.  In the whole picture I was focused on the foreground.   This is another case proving passive viewing can be detrimental.  I have discovered this technique being used in numerous video advertisements in which something in the foreground is attracting one’s attention while a meme or some other kind of ad image is employed in the background, obvious to the more keen observer, or one looking for these kinds of trickery.

September 8, 2013

My subconscious mind took in the images in this picture and it then manifested in this caterpillar…

image pinewood 4

Kay's History Personality: My subconscious mind took in the images in this picture and it then manifested in this caterpillar…