Friday, September 13, 2013

What I am and many other renowned scientists have been talking about but…corrections, udate 2

…novelists and film makers seem to ignore on a consistent basis,especially with me.  Last night I was in a wonderfully relaxed dream state (a real rarity since I’ve been in Chapel Hill), and I was awakened when someone whispered to me, “Miss Kay there is a snake in your apartment.”  Then they told me I was having a diabetic reaction.  Half awake I opened my eyes and looked around for a snake then recollected I had seen one on the internet yesterday, likely planted there as a cue for some novelist.  The snake of course also creates a dissociation.  If they had said, there is a snake in our field of view, I would have recognized immediately that it was the snake I saw online in a list of images for something else.  When I did wake up, I was shaking like I had been while talking to the psychiatrist in 1998, only it was more subtle last night.  I [didn’t] particularly feel cold but I guessed I was having a reaction to cold in 1998.  Then I considered it was another earthquake.   As I grew fully awake the shaking stopped for a minute or so and then started again but was of short duration and minimal in intensity.  I then considered it was surely an earthquake, was likely a connection in San Francisco or could be a connection to someone who had once been in San Francisco.  The only people I know who were in San Francisco are Nancy Phillips and Gloria Steinem.  There is a remote possibility it was Ms. Steinem but living in New York I am certain her associates there would be handling her psychic matters.  That leaves Phillips who I am acquainted with locally.  I had forgotten she was in San Francisco some 25 years ago.  That means her memories should have faded.  This leaves only one solution, I have a current connection with someone there, or I am connected to someone who lives in a colder climate this time of year and who was shivering.  This now reminds me of a conversation with Becky who was homeless and slept out in the cold getting frostbitten and was saved from further harm by her St. Bernard.  After a few minutes the shaking stop completely and I went back to sleep.  Images I found yesterday point to the cause being a colder climate but I am still uncertain about it.

Update:  After they told me I was having a diabetic reaction I started thinking about what I had taken.  I had consumed 160 grams of maltodextrin and 50 grams of protein.  I then realized it was not a diabetic reaction but the energy from the ATP that had been generated and they were getting the benefit of it and this is why and how I was lacking in energy during the daytime, because they are using it up.  Carbs should be consumed throughout the day and by the end of the day adenosine will build leading to better sleep.  I know this and have read this numerous times.

The point of of the foregoing being a lack of focus or awareness of the person or persons with whom novelists and film makers are connected and the harm they can do as the result of a lack of knowledge on how to help those they claim to be helping. 

In the case of removing content in the mind, I have failed to state more accurately the things I am now recognizing may already have been removed by some novelist or film maker as I have found this to be the case on many occasions.  I have encountered the content of some of the novels I have found in films and vice-versa.  

IT WOULD BEHOOVE US TO STOP TAPPING INTO MS. GIBBS’ BRAIN AND GET ON WITH CLEANING UP THE PSYCHIC CONTENT AND IF I CAN’T OR DON’T COMPREHEND THIS I SUGGEST I GET OUT AND LET THOSE WHO CAN, HANDLE IT.

“We lied to these people”.  “What the hell do you think you’re doing, you know these people didn’t know anything about what was happening to them”.  “Such a little shit”.

This is another example of the incompetence that has been occurring for the last 6 years.  I have been hearing CLEANERS and their conversations and seeing their activities, why I insisted they cease and desist.

“She’s updated it, let me see it Taylor”.