Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I had a dream vision about being in a room somewhere and piles of pizza boxes were stacked up…update 7

Kay's History Personality: This is the other reason I was unable to police my own behavior between 1986 and 1999…

…shortly thereafter I found a location in Massachusetts I thought was connected to the dream.  I wonder if this is the connection since I happened to find this article.  I do recall hearing the name Basheer.  This might also be how Natalie Portman came to be in my property along with the cinematographer with whom she is associated.

Like Kay said, Bernay’s and Freud’s ideas about man and his behavior were actually created by corporations and their advertising with the television.  In my own personal life it has been a stripping of the more civilized behaviors and creating the more primitive behaviors under the guise of cleaning but basically they are wearing that half of one’s life, while the viewer is steadily losing his civility.

My experience with the Three Stooges is a prime example.  It caused me to injure my self by violating my own principles, however I do understand there are instances in which acts committed because of a lack of knowledge such as my communicating an innocent threat that was in fact against a state statute of which I was unaware at the time, caused undo fear and distress but more because the so called victim was actually guilty of having done a wrong for which she was attempting to cover up and prevent any retaliation from me legally rather than physically.

Crimes of Obedience, Structure of Authority, page 78,  and also read Challenging Authority, page 163.  Page 159 states “divided authority reduces the strength of binding forces…”, and is easy to see how this principle is applicable to the psyche, parents, families and countries.  John Bradshaw expounds on this principle in his book, The Family, as it relates to alcoholism, merely a symptom of the mental activity which creates the addiction, heavily influenced by television and magazine advertising and has been reduced to a bare minimum over the television.  The same applies to nicotine addiction.  People feel bad for smoking and hurting others which keeps them trapped in their addiction.  The pain is within the self and is where one should look to change instead of trying to change others.  Lisa in Girl Interrupted is a prime example of this behavior.

Anger is one of the most accessibly addicting of our emotions, aside from fear.  What we do when we are in the midst of experiencing these feelings depends on how they are associated in the brain.  One might drink over fear and refrain from drinking when angry.  Anger drove Kay to smoke and use caffeine, fear drove her to drink alcohol.  The fear of developing lung cancer stopped her from smoking.  Having resolved some of her religious fears and misplaced guilt, she no longer feels the need to abuse alcohol or drugs.

image

This is an example of what I am talking about.  This likely produced some guilt in those associated with the magazine Mother Jones and those who are Joneses might have felt some guilt over the publication’s lack of care in producing the article before more was known about the vehicle.   There are Joneses who live in Hyde County where I was in 1977 when I rear ended my mother causing damage to her vehicle.  A resident there also owned one of the Ford Pintos but was never in an accident.   It is clearer to me the accident was likely the result of news and thoughts surrounding these public acknowledgments as it happened late in the evening while most everyone was on their way to bed or asleep.   There is also the potential it was a re-enactment of my mother’s previous accident, possibly my father’s memories of that incident which I carried in my own mind.

image