Friday, November 1, 2013

This is what I am talking about and it is Trotsky in his youth…

…who Helen looks like in her youth who Kay had in the 11th grade in high school and my niece Katherine had in the recent past.

I believe this is Charles Sydney Gibbes, what was down under, the connection he bore while teaching the Romanovs.  I believe what happened to Trotsky actually happened to Charles Sydney Gibbes.  Non-wiki information I read stated Gibbes remained in Russia after the revolution and died there.  I believe he was murdered because of this association with and support of the Romanovs.  My limited research lead me to also conclude that this relationship likely originated in Rome around the 13th century.   It has also come to light that Gibbes’ father may have been entangled with the Rothchilds and how he came to be in banking.  This would explain Gibbes’ attraction to the Romanovs and why he supported them.  After Gibbes was murdered it was discovered he actually was connected to the Rothchilds and is likely why he was sent there to begin with and Trotsky traced Gibbes’ activities in part by acting them out.  He also likely had a connection to Gilliard.

Gibbes’ life in Russia would also explain his connection to Avilov and how they came to reside in Hyde County, NC or even more likely, in Hyde, England and with whom we had a connection.  This means that the Avilov here was actually here only in spirit and not in the physical world and whatever he did there was acted out here.  This has been the case with my own personal history with the Jack the Ripper story I believe to be fraudulent and more the result of the reading of history or some novel like Poe’s work I discovered amongst other things.

Other information about the Ripper theory has come to light I will document elsewhere.