Sunday, June 1, 2014

These are all the alcoholic beverages I drank, at least 4 when I drank…update 2

…once it’s acted out it is over…I never connected my alcohol consumption to my love for watching movies as I didn’t know what they were doing to me, I can recall some scenes from films where I actually wanted to do what these bar hoppers were doing because I felt the way they did, drink my blues away…

Character identification by viewers can be detrimental and I loathe the fact that our mental health has been dependent on the lack of it by others who have denied these things about us as social beings.

Domestic Beer

** Weeping Radish Bavarian

Budweiser

Bud Lite

Bud Ice

Busch Lite

Colt 45

Coors

Coors Lite

Green Shields Amber

IceHouse

Malt Duck

Michelob

Michelob Lite

Miller

Miller Lite

Natural Lite

O'Doul's N/A

Old English 800

Pilsner

Rolling Rock

Schlitz

Stroh's

Stroh's Lite

Imported Beer

Amstel Lite

**Asahi

*Belhaven Scottish Ale

Fischer Amber

Guinness

Heineken

Molson

Moretti

*New Castle Brown

**Oberdorfer

Peroni

*Simpatico

Smirinoff Malt beverage

St. Pauli Girl

Tsintao

**Warsteiner

Young's Dirty Dicks

Domestic Wines

Almaden Red

Boone's Farm

Beringer White Zinfindel

Forest Glen Merlot

Fox Hollow Merlot

Glen Ellen Merlot

Gossamer Bay White Zinfindel

*Hacienda Merlot

Haywood Merlot

**Kenwood Merlot

Livingston Cellars Merlot

Mateus

Mondavi Merlot

*Rabbit Ridge Merlot

*Ravenswood Merlot

Sutter Home Merlot

Talus Cabernet Savignon

Vendango Cabernet Savignon

New York Pink Champagne

Imported Wines

**B&G Beaujolais

*B&G Cotes Du Rhone

B&G Vouvray

Banfi Chianti

Blue Nun Liebfraumilch

Bolla Pinot Grigio

Citra Montepulciano

DuBouef Beaujolais

DuBouef Syrah

Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio

Fontana Friscati

*Fontana Orvieto

Gabbiano Chianti

*Lindemans Merlot

Louis Jadot Beaujolais

*LaBoure-Roi Pouilly Fuisse 2000

Pescevino Blanco

**Ruffino Chianti Reserva 1993

Segura Reserva Champagne

Spirits

Ancient Age

*Bailey's Irish Cream

Bacardi's Rum

**Bombay Gin

Jim Beam

*Canadian Mist

***Courvoisier Cognac

*Crown Royal

Cuervo Tequila

Jack Daniels

Disarrono

George Dickel

EverClear  - in PJ ~ Purple Jesus

Gilbey's Gin

Galliano

**Hennessey Cognac

J&B Scotch

Kentucky Bourbon

Khalua

Rebel Yell

Seagram's VO

**Seagram's VO gold

Seagram's 7

Seagram's Extra Dry Gin

Smirnoff Vodka

*Tangeray Gin

Walker Black Scotch

*Evan Williams

Walker's Peppermint Schnapps

Wild Turkey

Non-Alcoholic Beverages

Sharps

Busch NA

Beck’s NA

St. Pauli Girl NA

Kaliber

Odoul’s Amber

Old Milwaukie NA

 

Well, they said I had to work my way up!

Of course these are not actually in my cabinet, just brands I have consumed over the years,

but I really wouldn't call it sampling...it's really funny because Pabst Blue Ribbon beer is all my father ever drank...he did not drink wine or liquor...go figure!

I drank mostly domestic beer, liquor and an occasional wine until 1979. I didn't really start drinking imported beer or wine until 1991. And as I had stated in previous writings, I was administered paregoric frequently as an infant and young child. I had my first 1/2 can of beer at age 17 at a sleepover.