Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Re: Eggs in the pan – I was immediately reminded of the film Orca I had seen 20 years ago…updated

Kay's Place, History, Television and Entanglements...: I have not touched the egg or the yolk in this pan, I did pick it up and move its location…

…in one scene when Harris’s character harpoons the female whale, he wenches it onboard his boat, her baby falls out of her and lands on the deck of the boat.  Frightened by the consequences his pushes the fetus overboard.  The mate tries to pull her from the wench, nearly toppling the boat. He releases the whale.  Her mate pushes her dead body onto the shore where he can see it and then sets out to take revenge on him and his deed.

I walked into the kitchen after discovering the pot was boiling up (there was a lot of noise going on outside from a tree chipper) and moved it from the heat.  I placed the pan under some cold water and noticed the yolk was in a round ball in the pot.  This had never happened before.  I placed the pot back on the stove, picked up the yolk, then threw it back into the pan of water with the eggs and went to get my camera.  When I returned with the camera and started taking pictures I was amazed to discover how the egg white streaming from the one egg had drifted toward the yolk.  This to me demonstrates the power of the human mind.  I have purchased melon that have shriveled up likely from older brains or from looking at prunes or something that is shriveled.

PA220032PA220029PA220030PA220031 PA220033PA220034