Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

In these…updated

I think Mrs. Nuneviller Steinem has some connection to my father and Uncle below.  My father on the right is entangled with Elizabeth Bowes Lyons and I believe Charles Sydney Gibbs was also.  Mrs. Steinem’s ears are cocked up like my father’s.  Ms. Gloria Steinem states her mother has some Jewish ancestory.  She does bear a resemblance to the Gibbon part of the male image below, who I identified as my Uncle who’s photos I have never seen and have seen him only in person.  It looks like there might be a Hamilton or one of the Halls on top the man I identified as my Uncle.  When my father acquired this connection is unclear to me.  Some of the Gibbses and Gibbons in the UK have been in the Navy. 

image imageimageimage

Stephen Delemar Cox - four oaksimage