Tuesday, October 21, 2014

This is what caused the striations on the back of my head and they used this figure from the film, Creature…

…in this film thinking it was what caused his problem and likely to avert any attention to this image. The striations on his face were put there with fingers in the plaster which could indicate war paint from Indian, native Africans abroad or simply gouges in the rock formations in the mountains.  There is evidence of a lot of glacial activity having occurred in the area of Massachusetts.  That State is dotted with numerous lakes and ponds that would indicate to me some large mass of ice slid down from further north and into the ocean…I did a Gibbs Mountain out west and a geologist named Gibbs.  I believe he was situated in my childhood and may have been in Massachusetts…

The brain flips images and then they are mapped onto the brain somewhat like an overhead projector.  Light and dark do matter when it comes to viewing imagery.  Dark imagery will create pits or holes or gashes like in this plaster caste who I think resembles General Sherman. 

image image