Sunday, February 8, 2015

Now look what they are doing to my blog…FCC I hope you are witnessing this, you to FBI…

…Kay F. Gibbs doesn’t recollect blogging this at all…
Nicole is one of the many very beautiful faces in cinema…

Thursday, June 28, 2012, 1:58:51 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)

Look At Her Beautiful Face: Look At Nicole Kidman Beautiful Face

…one of the facets of her appearance I noticed right away was facial symmetry.  Her face is quite balanced, something I started paying attention to when I began taking notice of photographs of people, and photographing myself in particular.   Kidman has a quiet elegance about her one can see immediately in her face.  I see a touch of innocence while her eyes reflect the keen intelligence of a mature thinking person.

I personally have had a thing about symmetry most of my adult life.  Where it came from I cannot be sure but only one other actress I am aware of was so obsessed with her appearance and that was Joan Crawford.  I think Crawford, and the people she associated with, were more careful about what she was creating on film and on the set than most. 

Clint.