Sunday, February 8, 2015

Re: I have listened to Joseph Murphy’s, How the Subconscious mind removes mental blocks…

http://kayfgibbsstayingalive.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-have-been-listening-to-joseph-murphys.html

http://kayfgibbsstayingalive.blogspot.com/search?q=Murphy&updated-max=2013-09-08T20:29:00-04:00&max-results=20&start=5&by-date=false

Sunday, July 15, 2012, 2:39:08 PM | kayfgibbs@gmail.com (Kay F Gibbs)

“If you repeat a negative thought or action (this works for positive acts as well) over a period of time, you will place yourself under a the compulsion of a habit.  The law of the subconscious is compulsion.  I am not altogether certain this is true.  You can certainly create it.

Page 31 on Kindle • The cause of bloody stigmata In Hudson’s Law of Psychic Phenomena, page 153, he states, “Hemorrhages and bloody stigmata may be induced in certain subjects by means of suggestion. “Dr. M. Bourru put a subject into the somnambulistic condition, and gave him the following suggestion: ‘At four o’clock this afternoon, after the hypnosis, you will come into my office, sit down in the armchair, cross your arms upon your breast, and your nose will begin to bleed.’ At the hour appointed the young man did as directed. Several drops of blood came from the left nostril.

Murphy, Joseph (2010-05-12). The Power of Your Subconscious Mind (p. 31). Martino Publishing. Kindle Edition.

clip_image149

I read this book in the ‘80’s.

Several years ago I proceeded to create a nose bleed in myself.  I might add that I had a personal interest in this as my father suffered from severe nose bleeds until he had surgery.  The original of this book was published in 1963, my father’s problem started in 1965 after he lost his site, so it was likely one of the VA doctors who read this book and figured out what to do.  First I learned what caused blood coagulation.  I discovered isoleucine causes the blood to coagulate.  Then I proceeded to eating protein, then started taking amino acids and stopped taking isoleucine.  I developed a nose bleed and awoke one morning with blood splatters all over my pillow.  I couldn’t figure out how it got there.  It was later I purchased the book again The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, and discovered the above.

Now I see why some believe AA to be a cult I have experienced.  On page 228 Murphy speaks about a binge drinker who’s belief that he was weak and helpless kept him stuck in his drinking problem.  The first step of the 12 steps states, admitted we were powerless over alcohol, that our lives had become unmanageable.

Logically this is true and makes sense but to the subconscious, it is simply food to feed the problem.  I know, I went through it and know from experience saying, I was an alcoholic and powerless kept me slipping repeatedly and no one bothered to say anything until I heard an airline pilot’s story and what he was doing to stay sober.  You can believe it or not.  Wisdom for the taking.  I am being helped so I am helping others.

Clearly this is evidence the films, Twenty-Two and The Woman in Green have the capacity to hypnotize and by other means to control the behaviors of others.