Monday, March 23, 2015

Incoming… – they are abusing Kay after she told them to stop…Updated

She walks around the table, “

H- “now what was it you put into your head, I want to know what you put into your head”.

H- “What about you huh”, “what did she put in there”?

M - “I wouldn’t tell you if I could”, “I don’t know what she programs herself with at all”.

H - “You can tell me what you put into your head”. 

K - “Fuck you, fuck you…”

H - “That bitch won’t talk to us”…

M - “She’s lying, Kay talks all the time, she’s extracted her programming and now trying to make the public think she failed”.

M -  “She is controlling some of Ms. Gibbs’ postings.”

H - “I thought you were amenable”

K - “I told you I was not amenable and I want nothing to do with you and your way of doing things”, “end of story”.  “I told you to leave me alone”.

G -  I told you to leave me alone too, HM”.