Saturday, May 2, 2015

The Thing From The Grave…

She will be pretty soon.
Why don't you get your ass in there? What happened to "thou shalt not kill?" Fuck it.
I want you to remember one thing before you go to hell you miserable piece of shit.
Remember she's mine.
Not yours.
She's mine.
Beautiful.
Yeah.
Good.
One more.
All right, now everyone take their first positions, please.
Okay, great.
-My God, this is cheesy.
-I wasn't gonna say anything.
-Definitely a high cheese factor.
-It's that guy.
getting all hot and sweaty? I don't know.
Sometimes I like getting all hot and sweaty.
Hey, boss, why don't I hold the can in my other hand? I mean, like, my character is hanging with these babes and stuff.
So, I was just thinking party down.
Party down.
Absolutely.
Knock yourself out, pal.
Excuse us.
Excuse us.
I'm sorry.
It's all right.
He's a real brain surgeon.
How the hell do you deal with a guy like that? I tell you what.
It beats working for a living.
Okay, Maria.
There you go.
God, she's hot, isn't she? And who might you be, by the way? Mitch Bruckner.

Tales from the Crypt (1989) s02e06 Episode Script | SS