Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) Movie Script | SS

I'll keep my direction simple. If I point to the right, it means focus attention stage right.
If I make a slashing motion across my throat, it means cut the scene short.
If I make a revolving motion with my hand, that means pick up the tempo.
If I spread my hands apart, it means slow down.
It's the spirit of the actors that count. That anxious that they show on their director.
Am I right? I said, am I right?
Stop the music!
All right, now, we're going to do this play and we're going to do it right.
Lucy, get those costumes and scripts and pass them out. Now, the script girl will be handing out your parts.
-You're the inn-keeper's wife.
-Did inn-keeper's wife have naturally curly hair?

A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) Movie Script | SS