Friday, July 17, 2015

Giantfish | Wards Corner Now - Wards Corner, Norfolk, Virginia

Responses to giantfish

  1. Kay F. Gibbs says:

    July 17, 2015 at 10:57 pm

    This look like my mother and sister. We used to shop at The Giant Open Air all the time while living in Chesapeake, VA. I remember the candy counter and those Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate Coconut candies we used to get while shopping. Thanks for these photos. We found some of the customers we were connected to through Mr. Meads photos. Big help, thanks again.

    Reply

  2. Kay F. Gibbs says:

    July 17, 2015 at 10:59 pm

    I forget to tell you that I remember it because I purchased a Rock fish and cooked it for dinner in 1988! Thanks.

giantfish | Wards Corner Now - Wards Corner, Norfolk, Virginia

…my Aunt in Hyde, NC had a pole lamp with similar shades…we cleared that Biscayne, it was white ours was green, in the parking lot too!

Pair 1950s Mid Century Italian Wall Lamps Sconces in the Manner of ...

www.1stdibs.com768 × 768Search by image

Pair 1950s Mid Century Italian Wall Lamps Sconces in the Manner of Stilnovo