Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dead Souls, by Nikolai Vasilievich Gogol

Within, on the ground floor, there stood a number of benches heaped with horse-collars, rope, and sheepskins; while the window-seat accommodated a sbitentshik 4, cheek by jowl with a samovar 5

Dead Souls, by Nikolai Vasilievich Gogol

image

Sunday May 16, 2004 10:21PM

I just remembered that during my psychiatric hospitalization I was also treated by a Psychiatrist who was Eastern Indian I believe, Dr. Satthapan. Dr. Satthapan treated me over the majority of the three months I was hospitalized. I was also treated on two occasions by Dr. Kolappa, who is also an Eastern Indian I believe. She treated me once in 1988 and once in 1998. I believe Eastern Indians use Samovars. Susan was also involved in a worship group called Self Realization Fellowship, which is based on Hinduism and it's practices. I attended a meeting with her in January of 1989. I am also aware of the fact that some of my father's familial relations are Russian (the Halls) and samovars are also used by them as well.

This can definitely confirm the fact that transferences are real. I don't think this means that I am psychic, I think this simply means that I am more receptive to transferences from others outside the nuclear family than most people because of the fact that I was not breast fed as a child and have not gone through the developmental stages most people go through, which means I could become a prisoner to anyone's psychic baggage. People like me should never be put in prison, unless we have this knowledge before hand.

Samovar

On another occasion Susan and I went to a park in Wilson, NC for a picnic. I'm not sure why she chose Wilson Park but it didn't matter to me. We passed through several thick patches of clover, before deciding on a place to sit down. While walking around, she suddenly asked me if I could find her a four leaf clover, and as soon as she asked the question, I reached down and plucked a four leaf clover out of the huge patch and handed it to her.

Now my question is, did she actually see the clover herself, and in asking the question, transfer a picture of the four leaf clover she had seen in the patch from her mind to mine, at which time I reached down and plucked it out, or, did I have some mystical spiritual sixth sense working in my favor, that enabled me to find a four leaf clover so quickly? Of course I was totally freaked out about it! I was still rather depressed at this time but nothing like I had been prior to moving in with Susan.