Monday, September 14, 2015

Dead Mary (2007) Movie Script | SS

And there's, like,
all these voices in your head,
and there's, like, wind
and it feels like you're in a tunnel.
Well, I felt something pulling me
down the bed, it wasn't the hag.
It's just sleep paralysis.
Yeah, your brain's awake, but your body's
still asleep and you're dreaming.
That's all it is. I've had it happen.
You know what I think?
When that happens,
your soul leaves your body.
That's what I think.
-It was probably just squirrels.
-Qr it was the hag!
Guys, what about Dead Mary?
No. No. No.
We haven't played that
since my 16th birthday.
What is it? What is Dead Mary?
Qh, my God.
You've never heard of Dead Mary?
Where are you from?
It's stupid.
Well, if it's before my time,
I probably don't know it.
Qh, give it up. You're not
that much younger than us. Please.
Hey.
Dead Mary, it's a game.
You go to any room with a mirror...
Like a bathroom.
And you take a candle
and you go in there by yourself,
and you look in the mirror,
and you say her name three times.
Dead Mary. Dead Mary. Dead Mary.
Yeah, I've heard about that,
but isn't it called Bloody Mary?
-No.
-Bloody Mary's the lame version.
So then, who's Dead Mary?
She's a witch.
Well, yeah, only she's dead.

Dead Mary (2007) Movie Script | SS