Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wild visions this AM…interesting I like it I think…updated

I was a writer and I was in a room getting settled and HM and a bunch of women came busting in setting their things up all over the place.  I got ticked off and packed all of my things and left.  I had a stack of papers, some plastic cups, an unusual container which looked like it had liquid in it, and some other items.  Then I saw HM and someone who looked like Cruise.  HM was standing in the middle of the bed and the Cruise character was shouting comments to her.  Words were passed and he walked to a window and opened it, sat inside it (Hours film) and proceeded to fall out of it catching himself before he fell some 15 stories or so.   He and HM dragged him back into the room, Cruise falling on the floor.  HM said, “you’d better stay down there and get some rest.  I packed and left.

It is a camera lens – a damaged one (it had water in the front of the lens)…someone was taking pictures of someone from a window high above the street…”I can shoot you from 700 yards away” – that was really a crossbow and my brother-in-law going to kill a sick dog in the area. 

the unusual container