Sunday, July 29, 2012

See this email, I get tons of them, just like the Jews…

We have no deals.  These funds would be unacceptable for our losses, if they were offered in reality.

Hello,
Kind compensation of US$1.5M.
Thanks for your cooperation and assistance at the earlier stage of this money transfer transaction .I know you backed out in frustration but now is realized. US20m$ million transfer has been successfully concluded. I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the money has been transferred to Swiss , through the assistant of Mr. Patrick Richmond who is a swiss base business man, he cleared the fees and the fund was transferred to his account. Currently I am in Swiss with him, my wife and children.
However, I still remember your contribution towards making this a success, I 'm proud of you, though you weren’t there to complete this project with me , credit and thanks to you for your past efforts. I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back out on me and the transaction, when it becomes frustrating .
In appreciation for your assistance, I have mapped out a compensation of US$1 .5m (One million five hundred US dollars) certified Atm Card, drawn in your favor ,also instruction has been passed to my office secretary Reverend Coker Matthew to contact and send the payment to you.
You are therefore advised to contact the secretary Reverend Coker Matthew in the address as follows: Name:Reverend Coker Matthew., Email: (reverend_cokermatthew@yahoo.co.uk),OR (revcoker12@gmail.com) Keep me informed sooner you receive it , contact me should there be any need for me as regards this kind offer.
Best Regards,
Mr. Peter Anderson.