Saturday, August 4, 2012

Switcheroo game and the Camera Obscura…

Of course you have to beware of the game Switcheroo, in which one has something of value another might want and the other will seek to make one think the other actually possesses these things, causing one to project them away from the self.  These people live in a world of only their own existence and everything else is an object to be manipulated at their will. This of course is an infantile state of development but many people never outgrow this state to see others as human or capable of feeling pain, they lack empathy. I recall my brother biting my sister. My mother witnessed the event and then bit my brother. He didn't do it anymore. He learned what he did hurt and caused pain. so often others must feel pain in order to know others experience it too. I've noticed types of music are used in this way. Sometimes inflicting pain can tip the scales too far in the opposite direction.

If Someone Had Known… | Kay's Film Analysis