Thursday, August 2, 2012

I think Ms. Anderson had been a patient at Dorothea Dix Mental Hospital where Nancy Christenson worked…update 3

What's In Kay's Mind 2: Laura Dimmoc? ~ Laura Louise Warner ~ mother, Susan Anderson ~ Susan Anderson page 56 (IMO) ~ Donna Anderson…

…another acquaintance.  She was apparently criminally insane and I re-enacted a huge piece of her history.  It seems possible she was also a patron of HH Holmes’ sinister hotel in Illinois at some point.

Her demeanor was that of a guilty person who was trying to escape her crime and was living with a woman at the time of our acquaintance.  She was a hypochondriac, sullen and clearly a very tired person with dark circles around her eyes.  Her skin was pale as if she had not seen the sun in many years much as my own self, in the past decade.  Clearly she had been incarcerated for at least that long as I can tell.

When I was recollecting my great grandmother Addie (Adelaide) and great grandfather William, it became clearer to me my great grandmother Addie might have been mixed up with an ice skater (Ice Castles, film) during the Little Ice Age, in Britain.  Maybe she was momentarily blinded by the manifestation of some bright light while skating which caused her to fall and strike her head, becoming unconscious.   I had tried ice skating in college but landed on my fanny too many times so I gave it up.  This is when I met Bill (William) he looked like the longbeards or Langobards ~ Lombards.  He must have joined the Army during some war (Civil War?), so this would be how I came to be in it.

During this time I had sensed someone burying their child.  I thought it was my grandmother and grandfather as they lost their first child, it was stillborn.  They were called Willie and Addie Gibbs.  I later discovered Ella White (Addie’s mother was a White), listed as a mental patient at Cherry Hospital where I had also been on three different occasions.  One patient had lossed [sic] blood all over my bed.  I now suspect there was something sinister going on with that.

After getting out of prison, I saw Snow White Night of Terror in which there were scenes of this.  I took some valium during that time.

This led me to think (not a reader of history just going by my experiences) some of the people who came from the North to fight in the war had been prisoners.  Landing at Camelot where a window in the wall to the kitchen put me onto the Millbank Prison.

This Anderson piece of my history had been forgotten by me because of all of the traumas I endured since meeting her, I was still under a hypnotic spell I think due to my mother’s television viewing and being rendered unconscious by the history itself, it would be like trying to swim the English Channel with blinders on.