Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I think this must have been someone drinking something while listening to that Doctor in Twenty-Two…updated

I was drinking a Dr. Snap

What's In Kay's Mind 2

…I think the dialogue hypnotized my mother and then the woman getting out of bed and walking to the elevator in the film disarmed my mother’s motor activity so she felt sleepy and was unable to walk.

She may have seen this at about the time these other things were going on in her head and I acted them out in 1974, enlisting in the Army.  I don’t know if Katherine Gibbs was keeping a diary about this or not, but likely she was keeping one before she became too ill.

Of course my taking the pill would be Holmes taking the pill given to him by the Woman in Green and then walking on the ledge, etc.  I did fall yesterday morning after hearing someone say “drop dead”.  I tripped over my shoes at the exact time I heard it and fell to my knees.  I had heard that too before this, going to Rose’s where I discovered it on the shelf for killing Roaches, Ants and Spiders.