Saturday, August 11, 2012

Honora Kelley ~ Honore’ de Balzac…updated

Jane Toppan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

…Leonora Piper ~ Twilight Zone…

I think likely Piper was consuming something which enabled her clairvoyance, especially with the Doctor.  Cheese was a major source of food during her time.  Tryptamine converts to serotonin and melatonin.  I have used all of them including tryptophan.  Cheese seems to exert a powerful calming affect on the brain and melatonin has certainly contributed to my ability to experience clairvoyant episodes.  

I think what is happening is the chemical inhibits the processing of information but still permits body functions to go on…that’s why the melatonin inhibited the seizure like activity from the excessive music I heard one day but it was taken internally not sublingually so it still is acting like an tryptamine in the brain.