Wednesday, August 8, 2012

This is the film I was mixed up in, in 1989 while on the Pitt Memorial Psychiatric Unit…definitely have not seen it…updated

Lilith (1964) – IMDb

…until tonight.

http://www.amazon.com/Zen-Garden--Tranquil-Waters-Relaxation/dp/B008OFTBKI/ref=sr_1_9?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1344401457&sr=1-9&keywords=Zen+Garden

I am still acting out parts of this film and have several videos with waterfalls in them.   I played ping pong in the hospital with several people, and there are various other things which I have acted out with other people, never came onto a child like that at all.  I am not sure who viewed this film, maybe someone in the hospital.  I doubt this was shown on television in our area.

It looks like The Exorcist came from this film and it seems like it might be Jean Acker.  In one scene you see her running off with Nazimova.   Vincent killed two people and was clearly the mentally ill person, Lilith his caretaker.    It is hard to tell until the end of the film he is the real patient but I caught on everything was going in reverse, like in Suspect. 

I definitely heard Mrs. Young’s voice amidst the many.

I can’t help but think Barbara Payton’s or Jean Wallace’s stories are part of this drama going on.  Lilith seems like she is quoting some play or piece of poetry throughout the film.   It seems she leans toward being a child molester or simply out of control sexually. 

I can’t help but think this is connected to my memories I have connected to Nielson Avenue in Everett, MA and a molestation I thought was by the young men in my neighborhood upon me as a child but as I see now it might have been upon a male child by his mother or father.  I discovered this film only recently, long after having located the house in Massachusetts.  This may be related to the beating death of a woman. 

No child of mine is going to give birth to the soul of a Jew – Sharon Tate.

The female character could be one of Holmes’ victims or some doctor, death by masturbation I don’t know.  Clearly one of Holmes’ creations is the locked door to the basement of the London Asylum to me and then the gas chamber in Millbank Prison.

Some of my mother’s history seems to be in it and I am guessing it could also be some German during the holocaust.

This all sounds like the thinking going on in an attempt to sort it out.