Thursday, August 9, 2012

What I think happened…

What's In Kay's Mind 2: Becker and 119 N. Elm Schenectady, NY is where the Lilith film was viewed…

…I think there was a marriage and honeymoon, they may have gone to Coney Island, my father did mention Coney Island when he was on Long Island, or they went somewhere near the water.  Just an hour ago I could smell the ocean or sound, I couldn’t tell if it was some of my relations in Hyde or New York or Georgia.  I heard someone say, “smell that air”…

I think one of the couple must have seen Woman in the Dunes, which may have been a connection to Nags Head, NC and the moving sand.  They got married and had a child.  The child was thought to be mentally ill and was taken to a psychiatric hospital where they discovered the entity which possessed their son, a female.  The boy became an actor working in the theater and found himself attracted to other males.  He had relationships but most of them failed and he became suicidal, jumping from a window, we now think is related to Ernest Louis and his brother Fritty and Frederick Hohenstaufen’s falcon.