Friday, August 10, 2012

This little man who looks like a Jewish Mexican…

…has been driving from the mall to Shepherd’s Lane nearly everyday.  He seems to go and come about the time I leave for the mall and come back from the mall. 

I know I have been enmeshed with him and this evening I know I had a clear connection with him as he passed me on his way to Shepherd’s Lane.  As I found myself in the driver’s seat I heard “these people are dangerous to us”.  He had trailed fumes from burning oil or faulty exhaust from the mall to Shepherd’s Lane.  I know those fumes are toxic and dangerous and I had deliberately stopped going to the mall at specific hours so as to avoid him. 

I found a connection to someone at the Durham, VA, who had disturbed me one day when I had a visit there.  He was crossing the street but he was holding his head down as he passed me.  I have felt uncomfortable going there since that time and have declined appointments.

The “Doctor” looked a little like Cher in this picture.  His hair, of course was short and he was dressed in a white coat and looked like a Doctor.

There has been this constant barrage of dialogue about “getting a novel”, “let me get this novel”, etc.

Copy of Cher_001[1]