Thursday, August 2, 2012

Laura Dimmoc? ~ Laura Louise Warner ~ mother, Susan Anderson ~ Susan Anderson page 56 ~ Donna Anderson…

Sleeping with the Enemy (1991) - IMDb

…I met her in 1984 or so, before Wade’s confession…I encountered her spirit in jail through a prisoner who claimed she was Donna Anderson.  She claimed to have shot her boyfriend or husband in the arm with a pistol and buried it in the back yard of the trailer.  I encountered another woman while in prison who claimed to have killed her baby.  I think it was Ms. Anderson.  Was this person connected to the London Asylum, Millbank or Hollaway Prison?

I first met Ms. Anderson in ‘84 via Bumgardner.  It had been ten years since I had been in the Army.  

Mary Wade, page 162, might have known Laura Louise Warner

Julia Ann Boomer ~ Robert Williams child Dallas Williams married Florida Jennette – Good Times…