Sunday, August 12, 2012

LSD vs Tropane alkaloids…updated

…definitely the tropane alkaloids are by far more powerful and permit clear perceptions of the content of the collective unconscious.   As I see it, the LSD was basically neuroinhibitory, in a way so as to permit me to see what my mother’s brain had produced but was obscured by what my own brain had been producing.  This was somewhat true with the PCP but muscular activity was inhibited. 

Maybe the Donnatal/datura is what led me to Nostradamus and this is possibly what enabled him to see the future.  If nothing else this does bring into consciousness, that which is in the unconscious mind.

Camera Obscura, thus brings me back to Nebuchadnezzar and the misinterpretation of his dream for the purposes of Daniel and his people.  There is a Shadrach Gibbs listed in In Memory Of but it is hard to say whether Gibbs is possessed of the authentic re-incarnation.